NETFLIX ACQUIRES SUNDANCE HIT ‘FAIR PLAY’
- Netflix has acquired the worldwide rights to the Sundance hit Fair Play
- Cast: Phoebe Dynevor (Bridgerton), Alden Ehrenreich (Solo: A Star Wars Story, Hail Caesar!) and Eddie Marsan (Happy-Go-Lucky)
- Director/Writer: Chloe Domont.
- The film is Domont’s feature film debut after making a name for herself directing shorts and television episodes of Billions, Suits, and Ballers.
- Studio: MRC
- Producers: Leopold Hughes and Ben LeClair from T-Street; Tim White, Trevor White, Allan Mandelbaum from Star Thrower Entertainment
- **Executive Producers:**Rian Johnson and Ram Bergman from T-Street
- Logline: An unexpected promotion at a cutthroat hedge fund pushes a young couple’s relationship to the brink, threatening to unravel far more than their recent engagement.
- Fair Play is the first film to come out of the deal that T-Street’s Rian Johnson and Ram Bergman made with MRC to hatch vehicles with emerging talent.